Who we are?
GBC IT Market Research is the international business unit GROHMANN BUSINESS CONSULTING, headquartered in Basler Strasse 115, 79115 Freiburg, Germany. The URL of our website ist: https://www.gbcitmr.com.
What personal data or information do we collect?
Personal data is defined by the GDPR as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers
How do we collect data or information from you?
We collect data or information about you when you make an enquiry about our products or services.
How is your information used?
We collect your personal data or information to operate our business effectively and provide you with the best possible information on our products and services.
We may use your information to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contract or contract negotiations entered into by you or us as a client or prospective client
- Process an enquiry that you have made to us
- Contact you to discuss business opportunities or products and services that we believe may be of interest to you
- Send you communications that you have requested, or which we think you will find of interest.
We believe that all of these purposes are justified on the basis of our legitimate interest in running and promoting our business, our contractual requirements to deliver agreed products or services to you, and to fulfil our legal obligations
Who has access to your information?
We will pass your information onto our third-party service providers, agents, or subcontractors (e.g. a researcher or academic for further research) for the purposes of completing a task or providing services to you on our behalf (for example, to process survey responses).
If any of your personal data is shared with a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
If any personal data is transferred outside of the European Union (EU), we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the EU and under the Data Protection Legislation.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
Your choices and rights
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to GBC IT Market Research by contacting us Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting us at privacy [AT] gbcitmr.com.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us at privacy [AT] gbcitmr.com